Essay on Save Girl Child for class 6,7,8,9,10,11,12 in english. Save Girl Child Essay in 200 words, 300 words, 400 words, 500 words, 600 words. Short Essay, Long Essay on Save Girl Child.
Questios asked in examination on Essay On Save Girl Child
- Write an Essay On Save Girl Child ?
- Write short Essay On Save Girl Child in 200 words ?
- Write long Essay On Save Girl Child in 400 words ?
- Write an Essay On Save Girl Child in 300 words ?
- Write an Essay On Save Girl Child in 500 words ?
- Write an Essay On Save Girl Child in 600 words ?
Save Girl Child Essay
Save girl child is an awareness campaign to save the girl child in India by ensuring their safety as well as to stop the crime against girl child especially female foeticide and gender inequality.
LONG AND SHORT ESSAY ON SAVE GIRL CHILD IN ENGLISH
Women are the most important section of the society and equally participate in the life existence on the earth. However, regular decrease in the sex ratio of female in India because of the crimes against women, it has created the fear of total finish of women. So, it is very necessary to save girl child in order to maintain the ratio of women in India. It has been a most important topic as a social awareness in the Indian society which youths of the country must know about. In order to enhance the writing skill and knowledge of the students, teachers assign them this topic to write only paragraph or complete essay in the classroom, during exam or any competition organized for the essay writing. Following essay on save girl child are especially written for the students. They can choose any save girl child essay according to their need and requirement:
SAVE GIRL CHILD ESSAY 1 (100 WORDS)
Girls are equally as important as boys in the society to maintain the social equilibrium. Few years ago, there was huge reduction in the number of women in comparison to the man. It was so because of the increasing crimes against women such as female foeticide, dowry deaths, rape, poverty, illiteracy, gender discrimination and many more. To equalize the number of women in the society, it is very necessary to aware people greatly about the save girl child. Government of India has taken some positive steps regarding save girl child such as protection of women from domestic violence act 2005, ban of female infanticide, immoral traffic (prevention) act, proper education, gender equality, etc.
SAVE GIRL CHILD ESSAY 2 (150 WORDS)
Save girl child topic has been the focus of attention of everyone all over the India in order to improve the overall social and economic status of women. Following are some initiatives launched by the central or state government regarding save girl child:
- In order to protect the girl child, a Ladli Scheme was launched and implemented by the Delhi & Haryana Government in 2008. The aim of this scheme was controlling female foeticide as well as improving status of girl child through education and equal gender rights.
- Sabla Scheme launched by the Ministry of Women and Child Development in 2011 aiming to empower adolescent girls through education.
- Dhanalakshmi Scheme was launched in 2008 by the Ministry of Women and Child Development aiming to provide cash transfer to the family of girl child after birth, registration, and immunization.
- Kishori Shakti Yojna was launched by the Ministry of Women and Child Development aiming to improve nutritional and health condition of adolescent girls.
- Sukanya Samridhi Yojana was launched to ensure equitable share to a girl child by the family.
- Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao (means save girl child and educate girl child) scheme was launched in 2015 for the welfare of women.
SAVE GIRL CHILD ESSAY 3 (200 WORDS)
Save girl child is a most important social awareness topic now-a-days regarding the saving of girl child all through the country. There are various effective measures following which girl child can be saved to a great extent. There is huge level of poverty in the society which is the big reason illiteracy and gender inequality in the Indian society. So, education is the vital element to reduce poverty and gender discrimination as well as improve the status of girl child and woman in the Indian society. According to the statistics, it is found that female literacy is decreasing continuously in Odisha where girl child do not have equal access to the education and other activities.
Education is deeply linked to the employment. Low education means low employment which leads to the poverty and gender inequality in the society. Education is the most effective step forward to improve women status as it makes them financially independent. Save girl child step is taken by the government to ensure the equal rights and opportunities for women in the society. Bollywood actor (Parineeti Chopra) has been an official brand ambassador of the recent scheme of PM for save girl child (Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao).
SAVE GIRL CHILD ESSAY 4 (250 WORDS)
The status of girls in the Indian society has been greatly debated for many years. Girls are generally believed to be involved in the cooking and playing with dolls while boys to be involved in the education and other physical activities from the ancient time. Such old beliefs of men have simulated them for violence against women which resulted in the continuous decrease in the number of girl child in the society. So, there is a big need to save girl child in order to equalize the ratio of both as well ensure the development of country.
Effective Steps regarding Save Girl Child
Following are the various effective steps to save girl child:
- The position of girl child in Indian society is backward since ages because of the extreme desire of parents for the boy-child. It has created gender inequality in the society and has been very necessary to remove by bringing gender equality.
- Extreme poverty in the society has created social evil against women as dowry system which worsens the situation of women. Parents generally think that girls are only to spend money that’s why they kill girl child before or after birth in many ways (female infanticide, dowry deaths, etc). Such issues need to be removed urgently in order to save girl child.
- Illiteracy is another issue which can be removed through proper education system for both genders.
- Empowering women is the most effective tool to save girl child.
- People should be aware through some effective campaigns regarding save the girl child.
- A girl child is unsafe inside as well as outside the mother’s womb. She has fear in many ways all through the life with the men whom she gives birth. She is ruled by the men whom she gives birth and it is totally the matter of laugh and shame for us. Education is the best tool to bring revolution of saving and respecting a girl child.
- A girl child should be given equal access and opportunities in every field.
- There should be safety and security arrangement for girls at all the public places.
- Family members of a girl child can be better target to make save the girl child campaign successful.
Save girl child is not taken by the people as topic only, it is a social awareness which should be taken very seriously. People should save girl child and respect girl child as they have power to create a whole world. They are equally needed for the growth and development of any country.
SAVE GIRL CHILD ESSAY 5 (300 WORDS)
Girls have been the victim of many crimes in India for years. The most fearful crime was female foeticide in which girls were killed in the womb of mother after sex determination through ultrasound. Save the girl child campaign has been launched by the government to end the gender-selective abortions of female fetus as well as other crimes against girl child.
Effects of Female Foeticide on Girl Child Ratio Reduction
Female foeticide was one of the most fearful acts through sex-selective abortion in the hospital. It was developed in India by the people’s more interest in the boy child than the female child. It has reduced the girl child sex ratio in India to a great extent. It was made possible in the country because of the Ultrasound technology. It took a form of giant demon because of the gender discrimination and inequality for girls in the society. A huge reduction in the female sex ratio was noticed after the national census of 1991. Then it was declared as a worsening problem of the society after the national census of 2001. However, reduction in female population was continued till 2011. Later, this practice was banned strictly by the government in order to control the ratio of female child. In Madhya Pradesh, the ratio was 932 girls/1000 boys in 2001 however reduced to 912/1000 in 2011. It means, it still continues somewhere and may be it reduced to 900/1000 by 2021.
Role of Beti Bachao Beti Padhao awareness Campaign
Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao is a scheme which means save the girl child and educate the girl child. This scheme was launched by the government of India on 22nd of January in 2015 in order to generate awareness for girl child as well as improve the welfare of women. This campaign was launched by organizing some activities such as large rallies, wall paintings, television commercials, billboards, short animations, video films, essay writing, debates, etc in order to aware more people of the society. It also involved some famous celebrities for more awareness. This campaign is supported by the various government and non-government organizations in India. This scheme has played a great role in spreading awareness regarding save girl child all over the county as well as improving the status of girl child in the Indian society.
Each and every citizen of the India must follow all the rules and regulations made for saving the girl child as well as improving the position in the society. Girls should be considered as equal as boys by their parents and given same opportunities in all the working areas.
SAVE GIRL CHILD ESSAY 6 (400 WORDS)
The existence of human race on the earth is impossible without the equal participation of both, man and woman. Both are equally responsible for the existence of human race on the earth as well as growth and development of any country. However, there is no doubt in saying that a woman is more necessary than man as without her we cannot think about the continuation of human race as she gives birth to human. So, girl children are not killed, they should be saved, respected and given equal opportunities to go ahead. They are the source of root creation and help in shaping destiny of civilization. However, women have been the victim of female foeticide, rape, sexual harassment, dowry deaths, etc in her own shaped civilization. How shame is this!
Why to Save Girl Child
A girl child should be saved by people in the society for various reasons:
- They are not less capable than boys in any field and give their best.
- Female foeticide is illegal crime since 1961 and has been banned in order to stop sex-selective abortions. People should follow all the rules very strictly made to save girl child.
- Girls become more obedient than boys and have been proved less violent and arrogant.
- They have been proved much responsible for their family, job, society or country.
- They become much caring to their parents and devoted to their job.
- A woman can be a mother, wife, daughter, sister, etc. Every man should think that his wife is daughter of another man and his daughter would be a wife of another man in future. So, everyone must respect a woman in any form.
- A girl performs her both duties personal as well as professional very loyally which makes her extra special than boys.
- Girls are the ultimate reason of existence of human race.
Steps taken by Government to Save Girl Child
There are various steps taken by the Indian government regarding save the girl child and educate the girl child. The most recent initiative regarding this is Beti Bachao Beti Padhao which is very actively supported by the Government, NGOs, corporate groups, and human rights activists and NGOS. Various social organizations have helped the campaign by building toilet at girl schools. Crimes against girl child and women are big obstruction in the way of India’s growth and development. Female foeticide was one of the big issues however have been banned by the government by the stoppage of ultrasound for sex determination, scan tests, amniocentesis, etc in the hospitals. Government has taken this step to let people know that a girl child is not a sin in the society however; she is a nice gift by God.
A girl child should not be killed, hated or disrespected. She should be saved, loved and respected for the betterment of society and country. She is as equal participant in the development of country as boys.